EastWest Reiki Association is committed to providing opportunities for outreach in the community. Our goal is to connect Reiki practitioners with organizations, hospitals and community centers where Reiki can be offered at no cost to the receiver.
For Reiki practitioners living on the Eastern Shore of Maryland EastWest Reiki Association offers a monthly outreach program at Atlantic General Hospital in Berlin, MD. Practitioners offer 15 minute Reiki sessions to the general public.
Volunteer practitioners who wish to participate must complete the following prerequisites:
- Practice daily self treatment
- Have the minimum of Reiki Level I training and provide a copy of your most recent Reiki certificate to EastWest Reiki Association
- Be a current member of EastWest Reiki Association
- Have practitioner’s liability insurance
- Order a EWRA official polo shirt
- Attend a training class
To register for a training class or request further information, contact Diane Armstrong at diane@EastWestReiki.org. (cut and paste address into your email program)
For Reiki practitioners in the Portland, Oregon area, we recommend:
For Reiki practitioners in New York City, we recommend:
If you know of any other programs like this for Reiki practitioners, please let us know so we can share the information here.