The mission of EastWest Reiki Association is to provide training and support for caregivers and health care professionals using Reiki as a tool for self-care.
Licensed EastWest Reiki Master Teachers are certified and trained through EastWest Reiki Association in keeping with our mission, code of ethics and procedures for teaching classes. Reiki Master Teachers learn how to teach this holistic, healing art utilizing the Inspired Learning Model™ and our curriculum emphasizing the importance of self-care.
We would love for you to teach Reiki classes and want to support you in sharing this healing technique. Once you complete the prerequisites and meet the requirements to be a Licensed EWRA Master Teacher, you will have access to EWRA teaching materials and be able to provide CE (Continuing Education) contact hours to your Reiki I, Reiki II and Reiki Master students. EastWest Reiki Association teaching materials include administrative worksheets, lesson plans, evaluation forms, attendance sheets, certificates and training manuals for your classes.
Prerequisites and Requirements for Licensed EastWest Reiki Association Master Teachers:
- Completion of Reiki Master training (any teacher or lineage*)
- EastWest Reiki Association Professional Member in good standing (membership fee: $125 per year)
- Letter of Intent
- Signed Letter of Agreement
- Proof of insurance to provide Reiki, listing EastWest Reiki Association, LLC as additional insured
- Audit EWRA Reiki I and Reiki II classes
- Reiki angel or co-teach Reiki I and Reiki II classes
- Teach EWRA Reiki I and EWRA Reiki II Classes with evaluation during practical
- Co-teach Reiki Master Teacher class
- Agree to abide by EWRA Code of Ethics
- Follow EWRA Procedures in all class sessions
- Complete teacher training, which includes audit of EWRA Reiki Master Teacher Class if you are already a Reiki Master
* If you were not trained as a Reiki Master through EastWest Reiki Association, please add the following to the checklist of pre-requisites:
- Brief Personal Bio
- Completion of Questionnaire
- Three Letters of Recommendation (professional, student and client)