“I feel relaxed, connected and energized. The experiential components made Reiki feel so accessible. I’m excited about what’s next!”
~Rachel, Reiki I participant
Reiki I Class
Elements covered in this class include:
- The Reiki Precepts, integrating awareness into daily life
- A brief history of Mikao Usui, the founder of Reiki
- An explanation of the three levels of Reiki
- Reiki lineage
- Four Reiki I Attunements
- Three Pillars of Reiki
- Ample time for hands-on practice of the Reiki hand positions for self & others
- Reiki I manual
- Reiki I Certificate of Completion
It is important to understand that energetic modalities are most easily learned experientially. So even though lecture and handout materials will be components of the day’s agenda, you will also have large blocks of time for hands-on practice to more fully integrate this course of study.
Rest assured that after completing Reiki I you will have all the necessary tools to develop your personal Reiki practice.
This course has CE contact hour approval for LMT’s. Follow this link to learn more.